Evo Sports Training is an elite sports performance company located in Southern California. We are currently looking for qualified interns to assist with our 2019 NFL Combine training class. This internship starts the beginning of January 2018 until the end of February 2019. Applicant must be in pursuant of a career in Strength & Conditioning/Sports Performance or is currently working in this field.
- Prepare to become knowledgeable in all aspects of Sports Performance.
- Understand and be able to practice functional athletic performance.
- Review schedule for the next day and prepare for our program before the day starts. -Contribute to other staff members to become a better team member.
- Communicate with instructors and other staff members in a timely manner.
- Become better instructors and be able to establish great rapport and trust with the athletes.
- Learn from all staff members -Fully utilize time to maximize learning experience, including outside of patient and athlete care.
- Show respect for our staff and facilities.
- Continue to learn and grow.
Experience in a team setting and either studying for or holding a certification in the field (CSCS, PES, CPT etc.) is preferred.